How to 'Search by Vehicle'
The Autobarn vehicle filter, located near the top of the website on product related pages, helps you identify products that are specifically designed for your vehicle.
Products that are designed for specific vehicles are marked with a car icon over the top left corner of the product image.
How to ‘Search by Vehicle’
- Select the make, model, year, series and engine details from the drop down boxes near the top of the website.
- This will filter known vehicle specific products to display only those which are specifically designed for your vehicle (these are identified by a green car icon).
- Browse the website by clicking on product categories or by searching for products in the product search bar at the top of the website.
- In vehicle filter area, click the name of your vehicle after ‘Your Vehicle:’ to view a page that shows all products that are specifically designed for your vehicle. This page excludes all non-vehicle specific products (e.g. car wash, tools, car audio, air fresheners etc.) so that you can view only the products that are specifically designed for your vehicle.
- Once you've found the product you're looking for, call your local store to confirm that they have it in stock before heading in.
Can't Find a Part?
If you can’t find the product you’re looking for call your local store to see what they recommend. Our online product range is only an indication of what can be sourced from your local store! You can find your local store using our store locator.
How to Identify Your Vehicle
If you are having trouble identifying your vehicle, we recommend the checking the following resources to clarify the make, model, year, series and engine details of your vehicle:
- Vehicle Handbook
- Registration Details
- VIN Plate (usually found in your engine bay)
- Your Local Mechanic