The fully digital R-A60F 4-Channel Amplifier provides powerful bass, big dynamic sound, non-shutdown performance, and easy vertical or horizontal installation.
Beyond their stunning and bold design, the R-Series Hi-Res Audio certified amplifiers redefines the industry benchmark in sound performance delivering true high-resolution sound reproduction. Moreover, their all-new digital design provides huge amounts of power output and an extraordinary damping factor making these amplifiers class-leading in every way.
What is Hi-Res Audio?
You can now appreciate a higher sampling rate than in CD’s for the encoding and playback of music, it brings your favourite tracks to life with extreme clarity. Alpine’s painstaking engineering has delivered faithful audio reproduction from high resolution sound sources and recordings at 96kHz/24Bit or greater, they are optimised for high definition playback and breathtaking performance.
Why Hi-Res Audio?
Listening to Hi Resolution Audio allows you to feel every emotion and hear every nuance; every detail of your favourite artist’s original studio performance is reproduced to perfection. Hi-Res Audio provides absolutely no distortion for the ultimate listening experience.
- All-new Advanced Digital Design
- Compact Chassis
- Easy Access Controls
- RCA and Speaker Level Inputs
- Bandpass Filter
- Superior Sound Stage
- Bass EQ
- Variable High Pass/Low Pass Filters
- Thermal Protection
- Rotatable Alpine Badge
- Remote Bass Knob Ready (RUX-KNOB.2)
- Hi-Res Audio Certified
- Output Channels: 4 Channels
RMS Power Ratings
- Power (@14.4V 1% THD)
- Per Channel into 4 Ohms: 100W X 4
- Per Channel into 2 Ohms: 150W X 4
- Bridged 4 Ohms: 300W X 2 [4Ω@14.4V]
- Max Power Output: 1200W
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-45kHz (+/-3dB)
- Damping Factor: 500>
- Heat Sink (WxHxD): 273 x 50.8 x 200mm
- With attached brackets: 273 x 50.8 x 223mm